Your privacy is important to us, so, through this document, we explain what data we collect from users, how we use it and what for, among other indications. Those over 14 years of age may register as users without the prior consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives. In the case of minors under 14 years of age or identified as “legally incapable”, we will always need parental consent, or the guardian or legal representative.
For your information, we will never ask for more information than we really need for the required services; we will never share it with third parties, except by legal obligation or with your prior authorization; and we will never use your data for any other purpose not previously indicated.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT:
Identity: LABMAS ASSOCIATION OF MANUFACTURERS OF SCIENTIFIC EQUIPMENT (also the provider)
Postal address: C/ Cami de Can Calders, 14
08173 – Sant Cugat del Valles – Barcelona (SPAIN)
LABMAS as responsible for the website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and other regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that it has implemented the necessary security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
METHOD OF OBTAINING THE DATA AND DATA WE COLLECT: The data we collect and how we obtain it is as follows:
1. Through the contact form: name, email, telephone.
2. Through the form subscrition to the newsletter:
Specially protected data categories are not processed.
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT:
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes, giving your consent for each of the purposes in the corresponding section of the website:
1. Contact form: to respond to queries and/or provide information required by the User;
2. Newsletter subscription form: to send commercial advertising communications by email, SMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, if the User has expressly consented to it;
3. WhatsApp: the treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who make a query through WhatsApp of LABMAS. will be governed by this section, as well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the application that are appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user. LABMAS will process your data in order to correctly manage your query, as well as any other purpose of the administrative management of the service. The use of the WhatsApp of LABMAS is prohibited, for the sending of contents that are not necessary for the response to the query and that are illegal by national or international regulations that violate the fundamental rights of people and in general that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of private life, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
4. Other purposes:
o Carry out the commercial, administrative, tax, accounting procedures that are necessary under current legislation;
o Know your opinion and improve the services provided by the web;
o Social networks: the use of social networks is specified in the corresponding section.
The photographs that are posted on the web are the property of LABMAS
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “Unsubscribe” in the aforementioned email.
In accordance with the LSSICE, LABMAS does not carry out SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all the communications that you will receive from the provider, the user has the possibility of canceling his express consent to receive our communications.
We will not treat your personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or judicial requirement.
You will not be subject to decisions based on automated processing that have effects on your data.
LEGITIMATION OF TREATMENT:
The legal basis for data processing is your consent granted at the time of giving your data in the corresponding form to carry out the purposes, at the time of marking the checkbox.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties. .
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
DATA CONSERVATION PERIOD:
Your data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with us or you exercise your right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation of treatment. However, we will keep your data within the legally stipulated periods in the applicable provisions.